EventPLUSGH, organizers of the annual Eastern Region Media Excellence Awards(ERMEA) has announced the open of nominations for 2019.
The award scheme which is in its 3rd edition is calling on all interested stakeholders to pick up forms by downloading the application form from the official website of the scheme (Ermeagh.org).
According to the organisers, filing of nomination will be opened until Sunday, June 30, 2019 when the window will be closed.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Log on to www.ermeagh.org
2. Click On Nominations to Download Nomination Form
3. Fill the Nomination form
4. Submit the form with needed requirement to email@example.com or Via WhatsApp 0266364138
Eastern Region Media Excellence Awards(ERMEA) aims to present a credible, well-judged transparent programme that promotes and recognises excellence in media, with the objective of ensuring that the media remains one of Eastern Region and for that matter Ghana’s foremost media choices.
ERMEA is about rewarding those individuals and organisations who combine talent, hard work and skills to ensure that their listeners are compelled. It’s about securing the future of the media by rewarding excellence and motivating the constant and consistent raising of standards.
Below are the various categories for the third edition classified into Personality Based Categories, Station/Program Based Categories and Non-Voting Categories.
PERSONALITY BASED CATEGORIES
1. News Caster of the Year.
2. Sports Show Host of the Year.
3. Producer of the Year
4. Uncovered Personality of the Year.
5. Morning Show Host of the year.
6. Mid-Morning Show Host of the Year
7. Blogger of the Year.
8. Promoter of the Year.
9. Entertainment Show Host of the Year.
10. DJ of the Year.
11. Drive Time Host of the Year
12. Most Valuable Personality of the Year.
PROGRAM BASED CATEGORY
13. News Program of the Year.
14. Sports Program of the Year.
15. Social Program of the year.
16. Event of the Year.
17. Drive Time Show of the Year
18. Program of the Year.
19. Station of the Year.
20. ERMEA signature Award
Source : Kumikasa.com